Krokus – Hoodoo (2010)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineDrive It In
- play_circle_outlineHoodoo Woman
- play_circle_outlineBorn to Be Wild
- play_circle_outlineRock 'n' Roll Handshake
- play_circle_outlineRide Into The Sun
- play_circle_outlineToo Hot
- play_circle_outlineIn My Blood
- play_circle_outlineDirty Street
- play_circle_outlineKeep me Rolling
- play_circle_outlineShot Of Love
Hoodoo is the sixteenth studio album by the Swiss hard rock/heavy metal band Krokus. It includes a cover of the Steppenwolf song “Born to be Wild”. The album failed to reach the Billboard Top 200 in the U.S., unlike their last album (Hellraiser), but the release was successful overseas. The song “Hoodoo Woman”is featured on the soundtrack of the movie Saw 3D.
The album has received mixed to positive reviews from publications such as About.com and Allmusic. Critic Chad Bower of About.com labeled the release as being “packed with big hooks arena ready anthems”. Critic Alexey Eremenko praised the album for Allmusic as having the band “rocking as hard as ever”, with “dirty, swaggering”hard rock songs. Hoodoo was certified Platinum in Switzerland.
Krokus are a hard rock and heavy metal band from Switzerland. They enjoyed great success in North America during the 1980s.Krokus were founded in Solothurn in 1975 by bassist/keyboardist/percussionist (and original drummer, and then lead more...