The Who – Join Together (1990)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineAmazing Journey
- play_circle_outlineThe Hawker (Eyesight To The Blind)
- play_circle_outlineCousin Kevin
- play_circle_outlineThe Acid Queen
- play_circle_outlinePinball Wizard
- play_circle_outlineDo You Think It's Alright?
- play_circle_outlineFiddle About
- play_circle_outlineThere's A Doctor
- play_circle_outlineGo To The Mirror
- play_circle_outlineSmash The Mirror
- play_circle_outlineTommy Can You Hear Me?
- play_circle_outlineI'm Free
- play_circle_outlineMiracle Cure
- play_circle_outlineSally Simpson
- play_circle_outlineTommy's Holiday Camp
- play_circle_outlineWe're Not Gonna Take It!
- play_circle_outlineEminence Front
- play_circle_outlineFace The Face
- play_circle_outlineI Can See For Miles
- play_circle_outlineA Little Is Enough
- play_circle_outlineLove, Reign O'er Me
- play_circle_outlineTrick Of The Light
- play_circle_outlineRough Boys
- play_circle_outlineJoin Together
- play_circle_outlineYou Better You Bet
- play_circle_outlineBehind Blue Eyes
- play_circle_outlineWon't Get Fooled Again
Join Together is a box set of live material released from The Who’s 1989 25th Anniversary Tour. Several of the tracks were recorded at Radio City Music Hall, New York, and at Universal Amphitheatre, Los Angeles, with the rest from various other concerts during the tour.
The live rendition of Tommy (1969) was compiled from two charity shows, on 27 June at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall(*) and on 24 August at the Universal Amphitheatre in Los Angeles(**), respectively (see marked in the track list below). Songs from the second part of the album originated from 6 concerts (verified by comparison with audience recordings from the tour): “A Little Is Enough”and “Won’t Get Fooled Again”come from Pontiac, MI, 25 July; “Eminence Front”and “5.15”- Raleigh, NC, 27 July; “Rough Boys”- Tampa, FL, 29 July; “Trick of the Light”- Vancouver, BC, 19 August; “Face the Face”, “Join Together“and “You Better You Bet”come from the show on 22 August at Jack Murphy Stadium in San Diego; “Dig”, “I Can See for Miles”, “Love Reign O’er Me”and “Behind Blue Eyes”come from the show at the Universal Amphitheatre in Los Angeles on 24 August 1989.
It was released in 1990 by Virgin Records in the UK and MCA Records in the US. The album was released in the US as a vinyl three LP set in March 1990, where it reached #180 in the US charts. It was also released on cassette tape, and later released on MCA as a two-CD set. The box set included a full colour booklet including credits and pictures from the tour, and was dedicated to Keith Moon.