Cássia Eller – Acústico MTV (2001)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineNon, Je Ne Regrette Rien
- play_circle_outlineVá Morar Com O Diabo
- play_circle_outlinePartido Alto
- play_circle_outline1º De Julho
- play_circle_outlineLuz Dos Olhos
- play_circle_outlineTodo Amor Que Houver Nessa Vida
- play_circle_outlineQueremos Saber
- play_circle_outlinePor Enquanto
- play_circle_outlineO Segundo Sol
- play_circle_outlineSgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
- play_circle_outlineDe Esquina
- play_circle_outlineQuando A Maré Encher
- play_circle_outlineTop Top
Acústico MTV is a CD/DVD by Brazilian recording artist Cássia Eller, produced by Nando Reis and Luiz Brasil. It was recorded on March 7 and 8 of 2001 in São Paulo and released the same year. The project included guest appearances from Nando Reis, A Nação Zumbi and the rapper Xis. Acústico MTV is the Brazilian version of MTV Unplugged.
Acústico MTV is the singer Cássia Eller’s final album before her death on December 29, 2001. The album consists of seventeen songs from various authors, such as Nando Reis, Renato Russo, Cazuza, John Lennon and Paul McCartney, among others.
For the recording of the album, the entire team met for three weeks at the São José farm. The album won the Latin Grammy for Best Brazilian Rock Album in 2002. It was one of the top twenty best-selling albums in Brazil in 2002.