Asia – Aqua (1992)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineAqua, Part 1
- play_circle_outlineWho Will Stop the Rain?
- play_circle_outlineBack in Town
- play_circle_outlineLove Under Fire
- play_circle_outlineLittle Rich Boy
- play_circle_outlineThe Voice of Reason
- play_circle_outlineLay Down Your Arms
- play_circle_outlineCrime of the Heart
- play_circle_outlineA Far Cry
- play_circle_outlineDon't Call Me
- play_circle_outlineHeaven On Earth
- play_circle_outlineAqua, Part 2
Aqua is the fourth studio album by British rock band Asia, released in 1992. It was the first album with longtime vocalist and bassist John Payne.
Asia are an English progressive rock band formed in London in 1981. The most commercially successful line-up was its original, which was a supergroup of four members of different progressive rock bands of the 1970s, including lead vocalist and more...