Whitesnake – Whitesnake 1987
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineStill Of The Night
- play_circle_outlineBad Boys
- play_circle_outlineGive Me All Yor Love
- play_circle_outlineLooking For Love
- play_circle_outlineCrying In The Rain
- play_circle_outlineIs This Love
- play_circle_outlineStraight For The Heart
- play_circle_outlineDon't Turn Away
- play_circle_outlineChildren Of The Night
- play_circle_outlineHere I Go Again 87
- play_circle_outlineYou're Gonna Break My Heart Again
Whitesnake is the self-titled seventh studio album by British rock band of the same name, released in 1987. The album produced a major power ballad hit, “Is This Love”, along with the number one hit “Here I Go Again”. The album was a major crossover hit eventually selling over eight million copies in the US (and thus going eight times platinum). The album peaked at No. 2 on the US Billboard 200 and No. 8 on the UK Albums Chart. Its success in the US boosted its predecessor, Slide It In, from gold to double platinum status. Its success would see the band receive a nomination for the Brit Award for Best British Group in 1988.
This album was released in Europe and Australia as 1987 (with a different track listing – see below) and as Serpens Albus in Japan. A remastered reissue of this album, featuring a DVD with video clips and live performances, was released in 2007 as the 20th anniversary special edition. A 30th anniversary “super deluxe” reissue was released on 6 October 2017, a 4CD/DVD package containing the original album in a newly remastered format along with a live recording from their 1987-1988 tour, demos/rehearsals, remixes and the DVD of music videos and tour bootlegs.
Whitesnake are an English hard rock band formed in 1978 by David Coverdale, after his departure from his previous band Deep Purple. Their early material has been compared by critics to the blues rock of Deep Purple, but they slowly began moving more...