Titãs – Televisão (1985)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineDona Nenê
- play_circle_outlinePra Dizer Adeus
- play_circle_outlineNão Vou Me Adaptar
- play_circle_outlineTudo Vai Passar
- play_circle_outlineSonho Com Você
- play_circle_outlineO Homem Cinza
Televisão (Television) is the second studio album by Brazilian rock band Titãs, released in 1985. It is the first album to feature Charles Gavin on drums, after André Jung’s departure. It sold a total of 100,000 copies, but only 25,000 initially, which was considered a “relative failure” by the band. In a 2006 article, vocalist and keyboardist Sérgio Britto commented that tracks such as “Televisão”, “Massacre”, “Pavimentação” and “Autonomia” hinted the musical direction the band would take in their next album, Cabeça Dinossauro.