The Rolling Stones – Out Of Our Heads (1965)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineMercy Mercy
- play_circle_outlineHitch Hike
- play_circle_outlineThe Last Time
- play_circle_outlineThat's How Strong My Love Is
- play_circle_outlineGood Times
- play_circle_outlineI'm All Right
- play_circle_outline(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- play_circle_outlineCry to Me
- play_circle_outlineThe Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man
- play_circle_outlinePlay With Fire
- play_circle_outlineThe Spider And The Fly
- play_circle_outlineOne More Try
Out of Our Heads is the Rolling Stones’ third British studio album and their fourth in the United States. Although they share the same title, the two have significant differences in the track listings. In the US, London Records released it on 30 July 1965 and it became the group’s first number one on the Billboard 200 album chart. Decca Records released it in the UK on 24 September 1965, where it reached number two.
The Rolling Stones are an English rock band formed in London, England in 1962. The first stable line-up consisted of Brian Jones (guitar, harmonica), Mick Jagger (lead vocals), Keith Richards (guitar, backing vocals), Bill Wyman (bass), Charlie more...