The Rolling Stones – 12 X 5 (1964)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineAround And Around
- play_circle_outlineConfessin' The Blues
- play_circle_outlineEmpty Heart
- play_circle_outlineTime Is on My Side
- play_circle_outlineGood Times, Bad Times
- play_circle_outlineIt's All Over Now
- play_circle_outline2120 South Michigan Avenue
- play_circle_outlineUnder The Boardwalk
- play_circle_outlineGrown Up Wrong
- play_circle_outlineIf You Need Me
- play_circle_outlineSuzy Q
12 X 5 is the second American studio album by The Rolling Stones, released in 1964 following the massive success of their debut The Rolling Stones in the UK and the promising sales of its American substitute, The Rolling Stones (England’s Newest Hit Makers).
The Rolling Stones are an English rock band formed in London, England in 1962. The first stable line-up consisted of Brian Jones (guitar, harmonica), Mick Jagger (lead vocals), Keith Richards (guitar, backing vocals), Bill Wyman (bass), Charlie more...