Depeche Mode – Construction Time Again (1983)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineLove In Itself
- play_circle_outlineMore Than a Party
- play_circle_outlineEverything Counts
- play_circle_outlineTwo Minute Warning
- play_circle_outlineThe Landscape Is Changing
- play_circle_outlineTold You So
- play_circle_outlineAnd Then...
- play_circle_outlineEverything Counts (Reprise)
Construction Time Again is the third studio album by the English electronic band Depeche Mode, released on 22 August 1983 by Mute Records. This was the first Depeche Mode album with Alan Wilder as a full band member, who wrote the songs “Two Minute Warning” and “The Landscape Is Changing”, as well as the B-side “Fools”. The title comes from the second line of the first verse of the track “Pipeline”. It was supported by the Construction Time Again Tour.
The album was recorded at John Foxx’s Garden Studios in London, engineered by Gareth Jones (who had also engineered Foxx’s 1980 album Metamatic) and mixed at the Hansa Tonstudio in Berlin.
Depeche Mode are an English electronic band formed in Basildon, Essex in 1980. The group consists of founders Dave Gahan (lead vocals), Martin Gore (guitar, keyboards, vocals), and Andy Fletcher (keyboards). Depeche Mode released their debut album more...