Nirvana – Nirvana (2002)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineYou Know You're Right
- play_circle_outlineAbout a Girl
- play_circle_outlineBeen a Son
- play_circle_outlineSmells Like Teen Spirit
- play_circle_outlineCome as You Are
- play_circle_outlineIn Bloom
- play_circle_outlineHeart-Shaped Box
- play_circle_outlinePennyroyal Tea
- play_circle_outlineRape Me
- play_circle_outlineAll Apologies
- play_circle_outlineThe Man Who Sold the World
- play_circle_outlineWhere Did You Sleep Last Night
Nirvana is a “best-of” compilation album by the American rock band Nirvana, released in October, 2002. It was the third Nirvana album to be released following the death of vocalist and guitarist Kurt Cobain in April 1994, and the first to feature studio material. It is also the band’s first best-of compilation. The album features the previously-unreleased song “You Know You’re Right”, recorded in 1994 during Nirvana’s final studio session. It also includes a chronological selection from the band’s studio releases and 1994 live album, MTV Unplugged in New York, including a rare version of “Been a Son” and the Scott Litt remix of “Pennyroyal Tea”,
Nirvana opened at number three on the Billboard 200 with 234,000 copies sold. It has sold one million copies in the United States, and has sold two million copies in Europe as of 2007.