ACDC – High Voltage (1976) – Versão Internacional
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineIt's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'N' Roll)
- play_circle_outlineThe Rock 'N' Roll Singer
- play_circle_outlineThe Jack
- play_circle_outlineLive Wire
- play_circle_outlineCan I Sit Next to You Girl
- play_circle_outlineLittle Lover
- play_circle_outlineShe's Got Balls
- play_circle_outlineHigh Voltage
High Voltage is the first internationally released studio album by Australian hard rock band AC/DC. It contains tracks from their first two previous Australia-only issued albums, High Voltage and T.N.T. (both from 1975).
Originally released internationally on 30 April 1976 on Atlantic Records and in the US on 14 May 1976 on ATCO Records, this edition of High Voltage has proven popular, selling three million units in the US alone. However, initially the album was panned by some critics upon its release, including a review by Rolling Stone magazine’s Billy Altman that called it an “all-time low”for the hard rock genre. It was re-released in 2003 as part of the AC/DC Remasters series.