Accept – Restless and Wild (1982)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineFast As a Shark
- play_circle_outlineRestless and Wild
- play_circle_outlineAhead of the Pack
- play_circle_outlineShake Your Heads
- play_circle_outlineNeon Nights
- play_circle_outlineGet Ready
- play_circle_outlineDemon's Night
- play_circle_outlineFlash Rockin' Man
- play_circle_outlineDon't Go Stealing My Soul Away
- play_circle_outlinePrincess of the Dawn
Balls to the Wall is the fifth studio album by German heavy metal band Accept. European label Lark Records released the album in December 1983, but its United States release was delayed until a month later in January 1984 as to not compete with the band’s then-current album Restless and Wild, which had arrived in the US in early 1983. It is Accept’s only record to attain Gold certification in the US. The album’s title track became Accept’s signature tune and remains a metal anthem and trademark in the genre.