Accept – Blood Of The Nations (2010)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineBeat the Bastards
- play_circle_outlineTeutonic Terror
- play_circle_outlineThe Abyss
- play_circle_outlineBlood of the Nations
- play_circle_outlineShades of Death
- play_circle_outlineLocked and Loaded
- play_circle_outlineTime Machine
- play_circle_outlineKill the Pain
- play_circle_outlineRolling Thunder
- play_circle_outlineNew World Comin'
- play_circle_outlineNo Shelter
- play_circle_outlineBucket Full of Hate
Blood of the Nations is the twelfth studio album by German heavy metal band Accept. It is the band’s first studio recording since 1996’s Predator and the first album to feature vocalist Mark Tornillo and drummer Stefan Schwarzmann. It is the first Accept album without Udo Dirkschneider on vocals since Eat the Heat (1989), and the band’s first album to feature guitarist Herman Frank since Balls to the Wall (1983).