Accept – Balls To The Wall (1983)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineBalls to the Wall
- play_circle_outlineLondon Leatherboys
- play_circle_outlineFight It Back
- play_circle_outlineHead Over Heels
- play_circle_outlineLosing More Than You've Ever Had
- play_circle_outlineLove Child
- play_circle_outlineTurn Me On
- play_circle_outlineLosers + Winners
- play_circle_outlineGuardians Of The Night
Balls to the Wall is the fifth studio album by German heavy metal band Accept. European label Lark Records released the album in December 1983, but its United States release was delayed until a month later in January 1984 as to not compete with the band’s then-current album Restless and Wild, which had arrived in the US in early 1983. It is Accept’s only record to attain Gold certification in the US. The album’s title track became Accept’s signature tune and remains a metal anthem and trademark in the genre.