Raul Seixas – Os 24 Maiores Sucessos da Era do Rock (1973)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineRock Around The Clock / Blue Suede Shoes / Tutti Frutti / Long Tall Sally
- play_circle_outlineRua Augusta / O Bom
- play_circle_outlinePoor Little Fool / Bernardine
- play_circle_outlineEstúpido Cupido / Banho de Lua / Lacinhos Cor-de-Rosa
- play_circle_outlineThe Great Pretender
- play_circle_outlineDiana / Little Darlin' / Oh! Carol / Runaway
- play_circle_outlineMarcianita / É Proibido Fumar / Pega Ladrão - Medley
- play_circle_outlineJambalaya / Shake, Rattle And Roll / Bop-a-Lena
- play_circle_outlineOnly You
- play_circle_outlineVem Quente Que Eu Estou Fervendo
Os 24 Maiores Sucessos da Era do Rock! (The Age of Rock’s 24 Greatest Hits) is an album of late 1950s and early 1960s-era rock and roll and Jovem Guarda songs covered by Brazilian singer and guitarist Raul Seixas. The album’s 1975 pressing (the first to actually credit Seixas) was retitled 20 Anos de Rock (20 years of rock).
Raul Santos Seixas (28 June 1945 – 21 August 1989) was a Brazilian rock composer, singer, songwriter and producer. He is sometimes called the "Father of Brazilian Rock" and "Maluco Beleza", the last one roughly translated as "Nice Nutcase". He was more...