Nazareth – No Mean City (1979)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineJust To Get Into It
- play_circle_outlineMay The Sunshine
- play_circle_outlineSimple Solution
- play_circle_outlineClaim To Fame
- play_circle_outlineWhatever You Want Babe (single edit)
- play_circle_outlineWhat's In It For Me
- play_circle_outlineNo Mean City (Parts 1 & 2)
- play_circle_outlineMay The Sunshine (Single Version)
No Mean City is the tenth studio album by the Scottish hard rock band Nazareth, released in 1979. The album title comes from the 1935 novel No Mean City and features artwork illustrated by Rodney Matthews. With this record the band’s sound was heavier, considering the addition of guitarist Zal Cleminson of the Sensational Alex Harvey Band. It sold very well at the time, with the main single Star, preceded by Whatever You Want Babe. The popularity of the album allowed the band to play with several big names such as Thin Lizzy, on their 1978/79 tour.
Nazareth are a Scottish hard rock band formed in 1968, that had several hits in the United Kingdom, as well as in several other West European countries in the early 1970s, and established an international audience with their 1975 album Hair of the more...