Jethro Tull – Too Old to Rock ‘n’ Roll: Too Young to Die! (1976)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineQuizz Kid
- play_circle_outlineCrazed Institution
- play_circle_outlineTaxi Grab
- play_circle_outlineFrom A Dead Beat To An Old Greaser
- play_circle_outlineBad-Eyed And Loveless
- play_circle_outlineBig Dipper
- play_circle_outlineToo Old To Rock N' Roll: Too Young To Die
- play_circle_outlinePied Piper
- play_circle_outlineThe Chequered Flag (Dead Or Alive)
Too Old to Rock ‘n’ Roll: Too Young to Die! is the ninth studio album released by British band Jethro Tull, recorded in December 1975 and released in 1976. It is the first album to include bassist John Glascock who also contributes with backing vocals. Too Old to Rock ‘n’ Roll: Too Young to Die! is the last Jethro Tull concept album, which follows the story of Ray Lomas, an ageing rocker who finds fame with the changes of musical trends.