Creed – Greatest Hits (2004)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineMy Own Prison
- play_circle_outlineWhat's This Life For
- play_circle_outlineAre You Ready
- play_circle_outlineWith Arms Wide Open
- play_circle_outlineWhat If
- play_circle_outlineOne Last Breath
- play_circle_outlineDon't Stop Dancing
- play_circle_outlineMy Sacrifice
Greatest Hits is a compilation album by American rock band Creed. It was released on November 22, 2004, soon after the announcement that the band had broken up in June, and that lead singer Scott Stapp and the other members of the band would go their separate ways (although the band would later reunite in 2009). It consists of every one of Creed’s U.S. singles from their first three albums: My Own Prison (1997), Human Clay (1999), and Weathered (2001), only leaving out their international single, “Hide”; the song “What’s This Life For” has censored lyrics in this release, and is cut down to 3 minutes and 32 seconds in length. The album also includes a DVD that contains all of the band’s music videos and several live performances.
On November 19, 2008 the album was certified 2x Platinum by the RIAA, and by early 2010 the album had sold 2,151,058 copies in the U.S.