Camel – Nude (1981)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineCity Life
- play_circle_outlineChanging Places
- play_circle_outlinePomp & Circumstance
- play_circle_outlinePlease Come Home
- play_circle_outlineThe Homecoming
- play_circle_outlineThe Last Farewell
Nude is the eighth studio album and a concept album released by the English progressive rock band Camel in January 1981. The album is based on a true story of a Japanese soldier (Hiroo Onoda) marooned on an island in World War II who doesn’t know that the war is over. ‘Nude’ derives from his family name ‘Onoda’. Most of the album is composed of instrumentals with only a few tracks containing lyrics. The album’s lyrics were mainly written by Susan Hoover, except “Please Come Home”, which was written by Andrew Latimer. It was the last Camel album to feature original drummer Andy Ward.