Camel – A Live Record (1978)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineNever Let Go
- play_circle_outlineSong Within a Song
- play_circle_outlineLunar Sea
- play_circle_outlineLigging at Louis
- play_circle_outlineLady Fantasy
- play_circle_outlineThe Great Marsh
- play_circle_outlineRhayader Goes to Town
- play_circle_outlineThe Snow Goose
- play_circle_outlineRhayader Alone
- play_circle_outlineFlight of the Snow Goose
- play_circle_outlineFritha Alone
- play_circle_outlineLa Princesse Perdue
- play_circle_outlineThe Great Marsh (Reprise)
A Live Record is the first live album by the progressive rock band Camel, released in 1978. It is a double LP, composed of recordings from three different tours.
LP one features recordings from the Mirage tour in 1974, and the Rain Dances tour, in 1977. Tracks 1–4 on the LP are from the Rain Dances tour and 5–6 are from the Mirage tour.
LP 2 features the original line-up all the way, and is devoted to a complete performance of the band’s instrumental concept album, The Snow Goose, during the tour for the album in 1975, performed with the London Symphony Orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall, London, October 1975.