Alice Cooper – Billion Dollar Babies (1973)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineHello Hooray
- play_circle_outlineRaped And Freezin'
- play_circle_outlineBillion Dollar Babies
- play_circle_outlineUnfinished Sweet
- play_circle_outlineNo More Mr. Nice Guy
- play_circle_outlineGeneration Landslide
- play_circle_outlineSick Things
- play_circle_outlineMary Ann
- play_circle_outlineI Love The Dead
Billion Dollar Babies is the sixth studio album by American rock band Alice Cooper, released in 1973. The album became the best selling Alice Cooper record at the time of its release, hit number one on the album charts in both the United States and the United Kingdom, and went on to be certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. The album was well received by such critics as Robert Christgau, Greg Prato of AllMusic, and Jason Thompson of PopMatters, but Rolling Stone gave the album only two and a half stars.
Songs were recorded in both the state of Connecticut and London, England. Lyrics cover topics and themes such as necrophilia, the fear of dentists, horror, and sexual harassment.
Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier; February 4, 1948) is an American singer, songwriter, and actor whose career spans over five decades. With his distinctive raspy voice and a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, more...