Foo Fighters – One by One (2002)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineAll My Life
- play_circle_outlineWalking A Line
- play_circle_outlineSister Europe
- play_circle_outlineDanny Says
- play_circle_outlineHave It All
- play_circle_outlineLife Of Illusion
- play_circle_outlineTimes Like These
- play_circle_outlineDisenchanted Lullaby
- play_circle_outlineFor All The Cows (Live In Amsterdam)
- play_circle_outlineTired Of You
- play_circle_outlineMonkey Wrench - Live in Melbourne Australia for Live At The Chapel
- play_circle_outlineNext Year - Live in Melbourne Australia for Live In The Chapel
- play_circle_outlineLonely As You
- play_circle_outlineBurn Away
- play_circle_outlineCome Back
One by One is the fourth studio album by American rock band Foo Fighters, released on October 22, 2002 by Roswell and RCA Records. Production on the album was troubled, with initial recording sessions considered unsatisfying and raising tensions between the band members. They eventually decided to redo the album from scratch during a two-week period at frontman Dave Grohl’s home studio in Alexandria, Virginia. The album, which include the successful singles “All My Life” and “Times Like These”, has been noted for its introspective lyrics and a heavier, more aggressive sound compared to the band’s earlier work, which Grohl said was intended to translate the energy of the Foo Fighters’ live performances into a recording.
The album was a commercial success, topping the charts in Australia, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and sold over one million copies in the United States. One by One was positively received by critics, who praised its sound and production, and won a Grammy Award for Best Rock Album in 2004, the second for the band; however, some considered the work inferior to the band’s previous albums, and the band themselves eventually grew distasteful of the record as a whole.
Foo Fighters is an American rock band, formed in Seattle, Washington in 1994. It was founded by Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl as a one-man project following the dissolution of Nirvana after the death of Kurt Cobain. The group got its name from the UFOs more...