Def Leppard – Pyromania (1983)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineRock Rock (Till You Drop)
- play_circle_outlineToo Late For Love
- play_circle_outlineDie Hard The Hunter
- play_circle_outlineRock of Ages
- play_circle_outlineComin' Under Fire
- play_circle_outlineAction! Not Words
- play_circle_outlineBilly's Got a Gun
Pyromania is the third studio album by English rock band Def Leppard, released on 20 January 1983. The first album to feature guitarist Phil Collen who replaced founding member Pete Willis, Pyromania was produced by Robert John “Mutt” Lange. The album was a shift away from the band’s traditional heavy metal roots toward more radio-friendly glam metal and hard rock, finding massive mainstream success. Pyromania charted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200, No. 4 on the Canadian RPM Album chart and No. 18 on the UK Albums Chart selling over ten million copies in the US, thus being certified diamond by the RIAA.
Def Leppard are an English rock band formed in 1977 in Sheffield as part of the new wave of British heavy metal movement. Since 1992, the band has consisted of Joe Elliott (lead vocals), Rick Savage (bass, backing vocals), Rick Allen (drums, backing more...