Rainbow – Bent out of Shape (1983)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineCan't Let You Go
- play_circle_outlineFool for the Night
- play_circle_outlineFire Dance
- play_circle_outlineAnybody There
- play_circle_outlineDesperate Heart
- play_circle_outlineStreet of Dreams
- play_circle_outlineDrinking With the Devil
- play_circle_outlineMake Your Move
Bent Out of Shape is the seventh studio album released by the British hard rock band Rainbow. It was originally released in August 1983 as an LP and cassette. The cassette featured several longer edits compared to the vinyl version. It was recorded at Sweet Silence Studios in Copenhagen in about 7 weeks.
The song “Street of Dreams” has been re-recorded in two versions by Blackmore’s Night in 2006 for their fifth studio album, The Village Lanterne. The version featured on a regular album was sung by Candice Night. The other version, a bonus track on a special edition of the album, was performed in a duet by Night and former Rainbow singer Joe Lynn Turner.
In 1984, “Anybody There” was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rock Instrumental Performance.
Rainbow (also known as Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow or Blackmore's Rainbow) are a British rock band led by guitarist Ritchie Blackmore, active from 1975 to 1984, from 1993 to 1997, and from 2015 to the present. They were originally established with more...