Avenged Sevenfold – Sounding the Seventh Trumpet (2001)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineTo End the Rapture
- play_circle_outlineTurn the Other Way
- play_circle_outlineDarkness Surrounding
- play_circle_outlineThe Art of Subconscious Illusion
- play_circle_outlineWe Come Out at Night
- play_circle_outlineLips of Deceit
- play_circle_outlineWarmness on the Soul
- play_circle_outlineAn Epic of Time Wasted
- play_circle_outlineBreaking Their Hold
- play_circle_outlineForgotten Faces
- play_circle_outlineThick and Thin
- play_circle_outlineShattered By Broken Dreams
Sounding the Seventh Trumpet is the debut studio album by American heavy metal band Avenged Sevenfold, released on June 10, 2001 by Good Life Recordings, and re-released by Hopeless Records on March 19, 2002, featuring slightly different cover art. The album was recorded in November 2000 at Westbeach Recorders in California. Although the album only sold 300 copies in its first week of release, it has sold 370,000 copies worldwide with 310,000 sold in United States, as of November 2010. The title ‘Sounding the Seventh Trumpet’ takes its name from the Book of Revelation, specifically referencing chapter 11 and the sounding of the last (seventh) trumpet, showing the end of the world. Valary DiBenedetto (M. Shadows’ future wife) performs vocals on the track “The Art of Subconscious Illusion.” The album was released as 2×12 vinyl, LP, 33 ⅓ RPM, Purple on 2008 in US.
Avenged Sevenfold (sometimes abbreviated as A7X) is an American heavy metal band from Huntington Beach, California, formed in 1999. The band's current lineup consists of lead vocalist M. Shadows, rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist Zacky more...