Uriah Heep – Living the Dream (2018)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineGrazed By Heaven
- play_circle_outlineLiving The Dream
- play_circle_outlineTake Away My Soul
- play_circle_outlineKnocking At My Door
- play_circle_outlineWaters Flowin'
- play_circle_outlineRocks In The Road
- play_circle_outlineIt's All Been Said
- play_circle_outlineGoodbye To Innocence
- play_circle_outlineFalling Under Your Spell
- play_circle_outlineDreams Of Yesteryear
Living the Dream is the 25th studio album by Uriah Heep. It was released in september, 2014 by Frontiers Records. For this album the band teamed up with renowned producer Jay Ruston (Stone Sour, Anthrax, Steel Panther and more)
“Working with Jay was amazing! He totally understood what we were going for on this album and he delivered big time. We wanted a Heep album that the band and the fans would be proud of, and with Jay at the helm, we have delivered that,” says Mick Box.
When asked what people can expect from the new album Mick Box says “There are rock songs, rock ballads, and a couple of prog songs encompassing everything Heep.”
Vocalist Bernie Shaw adds that fans should also be ready for, “A full blown ‘rockin’ Uriah Heep record. All the traits that made Heep famous in the past are here on this new album. Passion, power, harmony and substance. Heep trade marks from the first riff.
“Living the Dream,”was recorded with Bernie Shaw on vocals, Mick Box on vocals and guitar, Phil Lanzon on keyboards and vocals, Dave Rimmer on bass and vocals and Russell Gilbrook on drums.
Uriah Heep are an English rock band formed in London in 1969. It has had the same lineup since 2013: lead and rhythm guitarist Mick Box, keyboardist Phil Lanzon, lead vocalist Bernie Shaw, drummer Russell Gilbrook and bassist Davey Rimmer. Of the more...