Scorpions – In Trance (1975)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineDark Lady
- play_circle_outlineIn Trance
- play_circle_outlineLife's Like A River
- play_circle_outlineTop Of The Bill
- play_circle_outlineLiving And Dying
- play_circle_outlineRobot Man
- play_circle_outlineEvening Wind
- play_circle_outlineSun In My Hand
- play_circle_outlineLonging For Fire
- play_circle_outlineNight Lights
In Trance is the third studio album by German rock band Scorpions, released by RCA Records in 1975. The album’s music was a complete departure from the progressive krautrock of the two previous albums in favor of a hard rock sound of shorter and tighter arrangements with which the band would achieve their later global success and fame; extended suites in the vein of songs such as “Lonesome Crow” and “Fly to the Rainbow” are absent altogether. It is the first album by the band to contain the now-famous logo and controversial artwork.
Scorpions are a German rock band formed in 1965 in Hanover by Rudolf Schenker. Since the band's inception, its musical style has ranged from hard rock to heavy metal. The lineup from 1978–1992 was the most successful incarnation of the group, and more...