Scorpions – Fly to the Rainbow (1974)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineSpeedy's Coming
- play_circle_outlineThey Need A Million
- play_circle_outlineDrifting Sun
- play_circle_outlineFly People Fly
- play_circle_outlineThis Is My Song
- play_circle_outlineFar Away
- play_circle_outlineFly To The Rainbow
Fly to the Rainbow is the second studio album by German hard rock band Scorpions, released in 1 November 1974 in the United States.
When asked to comment on the cover art to the album, the band’s former lead guitarist Uli Jon Roth said “Don’t ask me what that cover means… I disliked it from the beginning. It looked ludicrous to me back then and looks just as bad today. It was done by a firm of designers in Hamburg, who had actually done a good job on the Lonesome Crow album before, but I think that time they failed miserably. As for the meaning, I can only guess, but I’d rather not…”
Scorpions are a German rock band formed in 1965 in Hanover by Rudolf Schenker. Since the band's inception, its musical style has ranged from hard rock to heavy metal. The lineup from 1978–1992 was the most successful incarnation of the group, and more...