Red Hot Chili Peppers – I’m with You (2011)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineMonarchy Of Roses
- play_circle_outlineFactory Of Faith
- play_circle_outlineBrendan's Death Song
- play_circle_outlineAnnie Wants A Baby
- play_circle_outlineLook Around
- play_circle_outlineThe Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie
- play_circle_outlineDid I Let You Know
- play_circle_outlineGoodbye Hooray
- play_circle_outlineHappiness Loves Company
- play_circle_outlinePolice Station
- play_circle_outlineEven You Brutus?
- play_circle_outlineMeet Me At The Corner
- play_circle_outlineDance, Dance, Dance
I’m with You is the tenth studio album by the American rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers. The album was released by Warner Bros. Records on August 26 in Europe and on August 29 in the US. The album made its debut at number one in 18 countries including the United Kingdom, while reaching number two in the United States and Canada.
Produced by Rick Rubin, I’m with You was the band’s first studio album since 2006’s Stadium Arcadium, and its first to feature guitarist Josh Klinghoffer, following the departure of John Frusciante in 2009. It is also the final collaboration between Red Hot Chili Peppers and producer Rubin, whose relationship began with their fifth studio album Blood Sugar Sex Magik (1991). The album received mostly favorable reviews, with many praising newcomer Josh Klinghoffer for breathing new life into the veteran group. The album featured four singles, including alternative number-one hit, “The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie,””Monarchy of Roses,””Look Around”and “Brendan’s Death Song.””Did I Let You Know”was released exclusively in Brazil thanks to response from a poll voted on by the fans, though it was not considered a proper single. A Rolling Stone Reader’s Poll named I’m with You the 8th best album of 2011 and the album was also nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rock Album.
Red Hot Chili Peppers are an American funk rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1983. The group's musical style primarily consists of rock with an emphasis on funk, as well as elements from other genres such as punk rock and psychedelic rock. When more...