Kansas – Leftoverture (1976)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineCarry On Wayward Son
- play_circle_outlineThe Wall
- play_circle_outlineWhat's On My Mind
- play_circle_outlineMiracles Out Of Nowhere
- play_circle_outlineOpus Insert
- play_circle_outlineQuestions Of My Childhood
- play_circle_outlineCheyenne Anthem
- play_circle_outlineMagnum Opus
Leftoverture is the fourth studio album by American rock band Kansas, released in 1976. The album was reissued in remastered format on CD in 2001, and later reissued as Playlist: Leftoverture, although “Magnum Opus”was replaced with “Child of Innocence”from Masque. It was the band’s first album to be certified by the RIAA, and remains their highest selling album, having been certified 4 times platinum in the United States.
Kansas is an American rock band that became popular in the 1970s initially on album-oriented rock charts and later with hit singles such as "Carry On Wayward Son" and "Dust in the Wind". The band has produced nine gold albums, three multi-platinum more...