Jimi Hendrix – Axis: Bold As Love (1967)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineUp From The Skies
- play_circle_outlineSpanish Castle Magic
- play_circle_outlineWait Until Tomorrow
- play_circle_outlineAin't No Telling
- play_circle_outlineLittle Wing
- play_circle_outlineIf Six Was Nine
- play_circle_outlineYou've Got Me Floating
- play_circle_outlineCastles Made Of Sand
- play_circle_outlineShe's So Fine
- play_circle_outlineOne Rainy Wish
- play_circle_outlineLittle Miss Lover
- play_circle_outlineBold As Love
Axis: Bold as Love is the second studio album by English-American rock band the Jimi Hendrix Experience. It was recorded to fulfill the Experience’s contract, which stated that they had to produce two records in 1967.
Axis: Bold as Love was first released in the United Kingdom by Track Records in December 1967, as the follow-up to the band’s successful debut Are You Experienced, which had been released in May. Reprise Records chose not to release it in the United States until 1968, because of fears that it might interfere with the sales of the first album. Axis: Bold as Love charted at number five in the UK and number three in the US. The album also peaked at number six on the Billboard R&B chart.
James Marshall "Jimi" Hendrix (born Johnny Allen Hendrix; November 27, 1942 – September 18, 1970) was an American rock guitarist, singer, and songwriter. Although his mainstream career spanned only four years, he is widely regarded as one of the more...