Iron Maiden – A Matter of Life and Death (2006)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineDifferent World
- play_circle_outlineThese Colours Don't Run
- play_circle_outlineBrighter Than a Thousand Suns
- play_circle_outlineThe Pilgrim
- play_circle_outlineThe Longest Day
- play_circle_outlineOut of the Shadows
- play_circle_outlineThe Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
- play_circle_outlineFor the Greater Good of God
- play_circle_outlineLord of Light
- play_circle_outlineThe Legacy
A Matter of Life and Death is the fourteenth studio album by English heavy metal band Iron Maiden, released on 25 August 2006 in Italy and Finland, and 28 August worldwide, excluding the US, Canada and Japan on 5 September. It is the first album in Iron Maiden’s career to enter the US Billboard charts in the top 10, achieving significant chart success in many other countries as well.
While not being a concept album, war and religion are recurring themes throughout, as well as in the cover artwork.
The A Matter of Life and Death Tour was the tour in support of the album, during which they played the record in its entirety.
Iron Maiden are an English heavy metal band formed in Leyton, East London, in 1975 by bassist and primary songwriter Steve Harris. The band's discography has grown to thirty-eight albums, including sixteen studio albums, twelve live albums, four more...