Eagles – Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineTake It Easy
- play_circle_outlineWitchy Woman
- play_circle_outlineLyin' Eyes
- play_circle_outlineAlready Gone
- play_circle_outlineOne Of These Nights
- play_circle_outlineTequila Sunrise
- play_circle_outlineTake It To The Limit
- play_circle_outlinePeaceful, Easy Feeling
- play_circle_outlineBest Of My Love
Their Greatest Hits (1971–1975) is the first compilation album by the Eagles, released in 1976. The album contains a selection of songs from the Eagles’ first four albums released in the period from the Eagles’ formation in 1971 up to 1975. It was the best-selling album of the 20th century in the United States, and it stayed the best-selling album in the U.S. for some years until it was surpassed by Michael Jackson’s Thriller after the artist’s death in 2009. In August 2018, it regained the title of the U.S.’s biggest-selling album, with a 38× Platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of America.
In 2017, it was selected for preservation in the National Recording Registry by the Library of Congress as being “culturally, historically, or artistically significant.”