Capital Inicial – Rua 47 (1995)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineRua 47
- play_circle_outlineLei Da Metralhadora
- play_circle_outlinePique Esconde
- play_circle_outlineMil Vezes
- play_circle_outlineA Saga Do Homo Babaca
- play_circle_outlineSoltem Os Leões
- play_circle_outlineProjetos Engavetados
Rua 47 (Portuguese for 47th Street) is the sixth studio album by Brazilian rock band Capital Inicial. It was released in 1995. It was the first (and only) album by Capital Inicial to feature vocalist Murilo Lima on the band’s line-up: two years before, Dinho Ouro Preto left the band in order to follow solo career, but would return to Capital Inicial in 1998.
Rua 47 was also the only album by Capital to be wholly self-produced and self-released via label “Qualé Cumpádi Records”.