Aerosmith – Rock in a Hard Place (1982)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineLightning Strikes
- play_circle_outlineBitch's Brew
- play_circle_outlineBolivian Ragamuffin
- play_circle_outlineCry Me a River
- play_circle_outlinePrelude to Joanie
- play_circle_outlineJoanie's Butterfly
- play_circle_outlineRock in a Hard Place (Cheshire Cat)
- play_circle_outlineJig Is Up
- play_circle_outlinePush Comes to Shove
Rock in a Hard Place is the seventh studio album by American hard rock band Aerosmith, released on August 1, 1982 through Columbia Records. It was certified gold on November 10, 1989. It is the only Aerosmith album not to feature lead guitarist Joe Perry, following his departure from the band in 1979. Rhythm guitarist Brad Whitford also left during the recording in 1981. The band spent $1.5 million on the recording of this album, which saw them reunited with producer Jack Douglas.