Aerosmith – Done With Mirrors (1985)
To listen to a song, click the "Play" button.
- play_circle_outlineLet the Music Do the Talking
- play_circle_outlineMy Fist Your Face
- play_circle_outlineShame on You
- play_circle_outlineThe Reason a Dog
- play_circle_outlineGypsy Boots
- play_circle_outlineShe's on Fire
- play_circle_outlineThe Hop
Done with Mirrors is the eighth studio album by American rock band Aerosmith, released November 9, 1985. It marked the return to the band of guitarists Joe Perry, who had left in 1979, and Brad Whitford, who had left in 1981. The band’s first album on Geffen Records, it was intended as their “comeback”. However, despite good reviews, it did not live up to commercial expectations.